Mung Beans Salad
A very tasty salad, suitable for a side dish or an easy lunch.
- 200-250 grams baby tomatoes, rinsed and halved
- 250 grams mung beans sprouts (rinse)
- 1 cucumber, deseeded and sliced
- 8-10 spring onions, top and tailed and sliced
- coriander, finely chopped
- 2 cm ginger, peeled and tiny diced
- radishes (a bunch or 8ish), finely sliced
- 1.5 tsp whole grain mustard (or dijon, or normal, not too strong)
- 1.5 tsp dijon mustard (smooth and mild)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 lemon
- ground black pepper, tiny bit
Add half the ginger to the salad dressing and mix, chuck everything else in a salad bowl and throw on the dressing.
Serves about 5 as a side dish, or 2-3 as a lunch with a bit of bread.
Note: Could dice a chilli and add it to the salad dressing for that extra kick.